Soo, I guess Thesis is finally done!
Last Friday I handed it in to the EngSci Office to get put in the "special" envelope, and today I dropped it off to my professor. Here it is in its wrapped-up glory (which is, in all honesty, not that exciting.)
Silly me, though, I didn't take a picture of the final blue-cover version. It must have been the relief of getting it printed and bound with 5 minutes to go. Maybe I can get some 1T1 to borrow it from the library some time.
Now, I guess I'd have to say, in all honesty, it probably doesn't say much, really. Sure, I managed some results, but they definitely could have been better. However, one thing that I do know, is that it looks awesome thanks to LaTeX. Just check out this lovely (inside) title page and first chapter (fonts are slightly off since I used convert to make these PNGs):